This has been a loooong week, and I can’t figure out why. In any case, I’m glad it’s Friday. I have Christmas projects to finish this weekend, a cookie exchange with my book club, and an appointment at the salon. I love haircuts. Someone else washing my hair is the most relaxing thing ever. Here’s just a few things from this week:
• Have you seen this? So awesome.
• I love these! She sells the pattern in her Etsy shop. I’ve never embroidered anything, but I think they’d be adorable in my bathroom.
• This is from November, but I think its really cute.
• The latest blog I’ve been reading.
• Ahhhh! Cupcake push pops! Best. Thing. Ever.
• Bought a pair of earrings from Stone & Honey and have been wearing them nonstop (photo above). I can’t find them on the website, but all of their stuff is beautiful.
• My new, favorite iPhone app.