Ugh, snow. Stuck at home for two days due to this storm. The first day was OK, Thursday I had terrible cabin fever. I’m really hoping the predictions of 40-degree weather and some rain come true so I can make it in today. I really dislike snow. Moving on …
• Seattle’s a great scarf city. I have more scarves at this point than shoes. Anyway, here’s a bunch of ways to tie a scarf.
• I would like this for my backyard.
• Learn how to use your DSLR with this iPad app.
• Or, just turn your iPhone into a virtual one.
• This thing is awesome.
• Cute candle idea.
• Ha! Cat! And Honey Badger is the best cat name of all time.
• I’d skip the hearts, but I like the color idea.
• Really fantastic cinamagraph.