Things spotted on my run today:
• A great dane
• A corgi
• A lab puppy that was incredibly well leash-trained
• My neighbor
• The guy that sells newspapers on Sundays at my grocery store
• The guy that plays music during summer months at work
• Someone in a t-shirt my team made for work years ago
• Fall leaves already awesome yellows, reds and oranges
• A really pretty rose–just one–left on a rosebush
No one in an antelope costume this time.
I wonder if I’d notice all this stuff if I was just walking around, instead of running. Sorry, no photos. It’s too much work to dig out my phone, and I hate stopping if I don’t have to on long runs.